The cookie is a small text file which is stored on your computer (or telephone or on any other device connected to the internet) when you visit a website. Cookies are saved by the browser on the visitor’s computer in the scope it is specified in settings of the browser of the visitor’s computer, each time, when the visitor visits the website.
Cowork uses the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies – purpose of use is to provide technical functionality of our websites. The data from these cookies are processed based on Cowork’s legitimate interest;
- Statistical cookies – purpose of use is to identify usage trends and compile statistics. These cookies are used to remember your choices or for statistical purposes, the legal basis is your consent. Cowork uses an automated tool called Google Analytics. This allows Cowork to record and analyse how visitors use the website. You can learn more about how Google Analytics works and the information it allows us to collect and analyse here https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=lten&ref_topic=6157800. Cowork uses your consent to use these cookies;
- Marketing cookies – purpose of use is to Personalize our interactions with you and Identify potential clients and business opportunities. Cowork uses the third-party tool, namely Facebook for these purposes. You can learn more about Facebook cookies here https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/. Cowork uses your consent to use these cookies.
Types of cookies
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session cookies are only stored temporarily during the time you visit the website. Session cookies will disappear when you log off the website or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies store a file on your computer for a certain period of time. The website uses persistent cookies in order to monitor your navigation on the website and to collect statistical data.
Some of these persistent cookies are third party cookies from web analytics companies and other third parties engaged in order to monitor your navigations on the website.
Personal data processed mainly include: IP Address, Device ID, Country or region, Click history.
The right to disable cookies
The Statistical and Marketing cookies are placed on your device only if you consent, unless cookies are required for strictly technical functioning of the website. If you do not accept cookies, you can block using Statistical and Marketing cookies by pressing Reject button on Cookies notice. But if you do this you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site.